Business portal of Rybinsk
with a possibility to create a website for free
List of all cities
 
 

News of Rybinsk

Business news (3)

Rybinsk today (42)

Recreation and tourism (9)

Transport (14)

Education and technologies (3)

Politics and society (6)

Incidents and safety (2)

Sport (35)


News and events in Rybinsk

03/14/2018 00:30Rybinskaya Verf lays down high-speed landing craft BK-16 for National Guard of Russia (photo)    ( PortNews IAA )
Concern Kalashnikov is the largest Russian manufacturing company that produces assault and sniper rifles, guided artillery projectiles and a wide range of precision weapons. The Holding, in its turn, is 51% owned by the Rostec State Corporation. The remaining 49% is owned by private investors.
11/02/2015 23:15INSANE CLIP: Terrified bus driver watches helpless as runaway lorry heads straight for him    ( Daily Star )
The accident reportedly took place in Rybinsk, Russia, and – miraculously – left the driver with only minor injuries. Road conditions appear to be wet ...

2018 © International project "Inkapi" in Rybinsk (Russia). Terms of use.